* Circulating items are loaned for 21 days.
* An additional 21 day "loan renewal" may be requested if other users have not reserved the item or it has not been "recalled" by the lending library.
* All loans are subject to "recall" by the lending institution at any time.
* Borrowers may return items to any participating Connect NY library.
* Borrowers will be billed for overdue items 30 days after loan expiration.
* $100 will be imposed for billed or lost books ($75 replacement cost plus $25 processing and fees).
* $75 replacement cost and $15 processing fee will be rescinded for prompt return of overdue items. $10 billing fee will still be applied.
* Holds may not be placed on checked out items.